so i was reading the comments on the orlando bloom/ justin bieber video and i came across this gem
i am crYING
Oven-cooked no-pan marinaded chicken breast (easy to make in a dorm kitchen!)
- Needed: tin foil, olive oil, soy sauce, lemon juice, garlic, green peppers & onions, hot peppers, cilantro, cumin and black peppers
- In a small bowl, mix equal parts soy sauce and olive oil. Add lemon juice to taste until the sauce has a slight tang. Chop up one clove of garlic, half a jalapeño, and two tablespoon’s worth of green peppers and onions. Add to the marinade. Add cilantro, cumin, and black pepper to taste.
- Take a single boneless skinless chicken breast and put it in a bag or tupperware with the marinade, covering it completely. Let it stand as long as you like; 20 minutes minimum. While this is marinating, set oven to 350 degrees.
- Roll out two pieces of tin foil that are 3 times as large as your chicken breast. Fold the bottom one into a rectangle at least long and wide as the chicken. Place the marinaded chicken breast on the top foil and fold it up into a pocket, completely covering it while still leaving air inside. If the marinade is too liquid, pat some away with a paper towel. Place the pocket on the extra foil layer and put the entire thing on the top rack of the oven.
- Cook for 45 minutes or until the inside of the breast is no longer pink. Unfold the foil carefully (marinade may be hot!) and serve! It tastes great with hummus.
The best part of this dish is that you don’t need a single cooking pan! It’s a very mess-free solution, and you can marinade the breast however you like.
This guy sent me a dick pic so I google searched and sent back a bigger dick pic. This was the response.
i’m sad ‘cause when i went swimming today the 5 foot part went all the way up to my eyes and i had to stand on my toes to breath
i’m being discriminated against dangnabbit
hahah you’re short
hahah i’m gonna stab you in the neck
If you can even reach my neck
here i come motherfucker
"how will i explain gay couples to my children”
if you can explain to your children that an immortal man in a red suit who lives in the north pole travels around the entire world on one night every year on a sleigh carried by magical flying deer i think itll be easy enough to tell them two people are in love